Online registrations is now closed. Onsite registration is still possible.
- Open registration: 8 June 2018
- Early registration deadline: 2 October 2018: closed
- Late registration deadline: 15 October 2018
|Through 2 October||After 2 October|
|SETAC member||€ 558||€ 852|
|Non-member||€ 642||€ 924|
- Registration fees include attendance at the two-day symposium, programme materials, coffee/tea and lunch on 23 and 24 October.
- Note that hotel accommodation and breakfast in the conference venue are NOT included in the registration fee.
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- We strongly prefer payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Card details can be submitted during the online registration process or after the registration via the SETAC Europe payment website.
Payments can also be made by bank transfer.
Cheques are not accepted!
- Payment terms: In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 02 October 2018 and the payment MUST be received by 15 October 2018. If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due. All payments must be received prior to the conference date.
- Invoices are sent via email and can be consulted online at any time. A printed copy of the invoice can be received upon request.
- Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
- Cancellation terms: € 75 cancellation fee for cancellations received before 12 October, no refunds for later cancellations. Cancellations must be received in writing by email. Note that if you do not cancel and you do not show up at the meeting, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- After the meeting: Upon request, paid no-shows will receive all materials covered by their registration fees.
Per reminder that needs to be sent an administrative cost of 25 euro will be added to your invoice.
- For questions and information on registration, please contact Veerle Vandeveire, for any other questions regarding the symposium, please contact Roel Evens.
If you require an invitation letter from SETAC to support your visa application please contact email@example.com. Note that invitation letters can only be sent to delegates and speakers who have registered and paid their registration fees in advance.